OUR LEADERSHIP TEAM
Our leadership team continues to build a culture of success that supports growth in all sectors worldwide
Proven technology entrepreneur with a track record of delivering shareholder value over more than 30 years.
- Entrepreneur, business developer, and decisive director experienced in scaling businesses and providing commercial-focused leadership.
- Founding investor in Oscar Propulsion with a deep understanding of the business and what it needs to succeed.
- Focused on delivering revenue and shareholder return.
Experienced industrialist with 30+ years’ experience in technology businesses.
- Director with experience across large multinationals and smaller PE-owned businesses.
- Invested in Oscar Propulsion in 2018, sharing experience gained from business development and strategy formulation in the commercial marine sector.
- Strong connections with multiple stakeholders in the marine industry.
Aerospace industry specialist with a track record in business start-ups and international growth.
- Over 35 years’ experience in aerospace equipment design and manufacture.
- Founder of Sigma, an aerospace manufacturing business that grew to six manufacturing sites in the UK and China, with a turnover of more than £50m.
- Strong connections with aerospace industry and trade bodies.
- Leading the ongoing development of Oscar’s technology toward commercialisation.
Engineering Leader with 30 years’ experience in research and product development.
- A highly-experienced engineering leader with a track record of delivery in the aerospace, marine, defence and energy sectors across all stages of the product life-cycle from research through to in-service support.
- Previously Group Chief Engineer at Rolls-Royce plc, leading a global function of over 15,000 professional engineers.
- Non-Executive Director and Independent Advisor working with engineering- and technology-focused businesses on strategy, organisation and technical issues.
Experienced and effective entrepreneur providing positive, practical and rational advice.
- Built a successful fibre-optic business and sold it to a NASDAQ company.
- Continued developing a diverse group of businesses with a wide field of interests, including communications technology, motor sports and whisky.
- Provides Oscar Propulsion with advisory services as an independent shareholder.